Monday 28 March 2022

 Update to County Competitions

Evening ladies, just a quick update from me today to say that we spoke with Scottish Golf this morning and hopefully any issues with people not being able to enter is now resolved. Please get in touch at alcga.comp.sec@gmail.com if you are still experiencing issues entering.

I have now created all of the County Opens for the season so you can go and enter them to your heart's content!

I have made one small change to the entry page - 


So everyone playing pays the Basic Entry of £4.00 but if you are not a member of the host club then you click to pay the Green Fees as well. 


So as you can see in this example as I am not a member of Ballater I have clicked the circle next to the Green Fees to turn it blue, and will pay £20.00 to play this open. 

If you do not have access to the Scottish Golf App then you need to email me at alcga.comp.sec@gmail.com and let me know which competitions you want to enter and I will enter them on your behalf.

Any questions either give me a shout or speak to your County Rep.

Thanks

Fiona Campbell

Competition Secretary