· County Squad Practice sessions that are scheduled for 29 March and 05 April will be cancelled.
· Junior Competitions that are scheduled will be cancelled – Strabathie on 12 April and Paul Lawrie Centre on 04 May.
· County Opens that are scheduled in April will be cancelled - Ballater on 24 April and Aboyne on 30 April.
· The County Championship will be postponed from May until 11-13 September (provisional dates at present) at Meldrum House.
· Golf View League matches will not take place in 2020.
· Sheena Wood Rosebowl matches will be put on hold until further notice.
· The date for payment of fees to Club Reps will be moved to the beginning of July.
If you have placed an entry for any of these competitions, the relevant club rep, junior convenor or Karen will be in touch with you.
Because the County Community is important to us all, I am sure these decisions are very disappointing for all members but it is essential to restrict our gatherings. I want to thank those of you whose time and effort are essential to ensure the success of our events and competitions and whose efforts are now thwarted by these unprecedented circumstances.
We are continuing to monitor advice and developments and will update you about other competitions in due course.
Please take care and stay safe.
Lorna M Johnson